Friend

Assalamualaikum

Friend.. a word that everybody in the world know.. Friend.. Everybody in the world have it.. doesn't matter how much friend one can have but how they appreciate one another..

I used to have a friend.. I've be friend with him for almost 3 years..  He such a gud guy.. He's the only place I can pour my problems and joy..

We have so much gud time together.. Going to lot of places.. Taking a lot of pics.. keeping so much memories in my bare head..

Last year.. when he asked me whether I can be on his Birthday party.. it was organized on night.. pretty big party I think.. He asked me to be there.. But I dun have any transportation.. He asked me to drive my sister's car..

He knew that I dun have any license but he insisted... I can't attend his Birthday party..

from that moment.. I get nothing from him.. no text no call.. I think he already have dumped me.. I accept..

Sometimes I wonder.. don't he remember all the memories that we have... Thinkin' bout him makes me wana cry.. Just a little thing human can left a friend.. I've sent him a lot of message to seek his apologize .. but nothing comes in his mind I guessed..

Nothing feels worst then losing a friend.. Everyday since then.. I pray to Allah to let us be friend again.. Having more gud time together..

And I hope he with consider again how to treat a friend....

All the thing I can do Now is.. keep watching our pictures..

to say someone is our bestfriend is easy.. but to live it is hard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS PERKAHWINAN ISLAMIK

SPM Result Quotes

Ini Sejarah Kita ISK