expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

ReUnion S3k3 Tomorrow

Assalamualaikum ..

so tomorrow 26 December I will attend a reunion party at my primary school which is Sekolah Kebangsaan Kubang Kerian 3..

it was the best school in this area.. haha..  at first hearing about this gathering I quickly agreed.. it is really good to be together again with our friends right? 

Getting back together.. have a nice conversation.. talk about experiences.. sharing ideas.. and remembering past event... that is really great..

after 5 years we don't meet each other and this great moment will be a splendid..

Finished UPSR.. we lost each other.. Boarding school, High Qualification School, and a Normal School which is my school haha...

I used to have a great bestfriends during Primary School.. one of them is Syafiq.. Syafiq is a smart boy who always came out with awesome imaginary... he love to be a Superhero.. I dun really remember what he want to be but I think Its Spiderman... 

Kamarulzaman and also Asyraff are also my bestfriends.. Superman and Batman Maybe.. dun really remember... 

hope can have a really great time tomorrow... I heard that they also provide a game for me to play.. really excited to be there.. 

I used to pronounce Exzited.. because it sounds really funny.. hehehe


pic taken during first Reunion 

2 comments:

  1. Aish, xaci gmba aq xdok ni.. Cilakakk.. -ore putih kube kiye- hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sapoe agaknye Ore putih kube kiye ni yepp???

    ReplyDelete

You Might Want To Read This

Click Here

Keep Reading ^_^...

Keep Reading ^_^...

Rate Me If You Dare

Top Blog

Facebook.. It's Mine

Allahumma Salli Ala Muhammad

About Me

My photo

my real Name is Amin Rashidi .. 19 and will be older  .. previous studied at UiTM Shah Alam as a Law Student.. Hope my life will get better

KawanKu yang Chomells

Google+ Followers