expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, 29 August 2014

Actively Youtubing

Assalamualaikum..



Lately ive been watching lots of Youtubers on Youtube. Of course. Im totaly feels inspired to make Vlog too. I do this stuff because I just love to share what i have and what im doing in my life. Expressing myself freely because according to Article 10 in Federal Constitution of Malaysia, Freedom of Expression is exist. So I Just grab the opportunity.









enjoy the vid. Show lots of cuteness of the kid and me.. hahahahaa






No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Want To Read This

Click Here

Keep Reading ^_^...

Keep Reading ^_^...

Rate Me If You Dare

Top Blog

Facebook.. It's Mine

Allahumma Salli Ala Muhammad

About Me

My photo

my real Name is Amin Rashidi .. 19 and will be older  .. previous studied at UiTM Shah Alam as a Law Student.. Hope my life will get better

KawanKu yang Chomells

Google+ Followers