JOINING MOOT

Assalamualaikum...

Hurm I still don't know whether I'm doing a good decision or not but I'm sincerely asking guidance from The Almighty God Allah The One and Only ....

I hope I will have some good time when I join mooting competition. I really need to sharpen my skill because you know how bad i wanted to be a lawyer .

I just hope that with this opportunity I will catch my dream. Yes to be a lawyer and next is to be a person who will change the law which already had in Malaysia.

I just want that my nation which is Malaysia become a complete Islamic Country which also applying Islamic Religious Law. InshaAllah..

I wants to make some changing in Article 4 in Federal Constitution and left alone the Article 3

Article 3 - The official religion of the State is Islam.

Article 4 - The highest law of the State is Federal Constitution - which I want to change to be - The Higjest Law of the State is Al-Quran.. what do you think about these?

Firstly we need to win our people's heart to accept the LIGHTS in their life and to attract them to leave the Secularism.

InshaAllah. OWH ALLAH.. GRANT ME SUCCESS IN THIS WORLD AND THE HEREAFTER..

*********************************************************************************

I just want the whole become a better place to live in .. by Following the rules and regulation made by Allah.. not by human.


AMINNNNNNNN... Ya Rabbal Alamin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS PERKAHWINAN ISLAMIK

SPM Result Quotes

How Easy Doing Dakwah Actually Is..