expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

FIRST TIME SKIPPING CLASS!!

supposed to have Mathematics class after the school and I skip it.. for the first time.. in this whole year...

actually i have a good explanation to her tomorrow.. the story is quite simple.. im gonna tell her like this

"teacher.. sorry for not attending your class yesterday, my sister held a feast at her house.. so i should be there"... short and have points right ...

so if she is a cold-hearted woman... she will send me to discipline teacher for a rattan...

but im sure that she is gold-hearted woman.. she wouldn't do that kind of thing to me...

or else.. i will slaughtered her neck and put in on a car... haha... is it sounds a little bit like Pharaoh...

anyway sorry for disturbing you Pharaoh... hope u rest in peace in your tomb...

during the feast 4 of my best friends came to celebrate it... anyway million of thanks i dedicated to you my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Want To Read This

Click Here

Keep Reading ^_^...

Keep Reading ^_^...

Rate Me If You Dare

Top Blog

Facebook.. It's Mine

Allahumma Salli Ala Muhammad

About Me

My photo

my real Name is Amin Rashidi .. 19 and will be older  .. previous studied at UiTM Shah Alam as a Law Student.. Hope my life will get better

KawanKu yang Chomells

Google+ Followers