MY GALLERY

wearing new shirt.. gift from my brother.. this time i was at my friend house.. waiting for other friends to go to a feast at my other friend house... hakhak.. sound complicated right????


jogging time.. try to stay fit n healthy... is it high enough we jump???


this is at ICT Malaysia... one of the beautiful places in Malaysia.... this is during my trip to KL... realy enjoy this moment especially when riding Spinning Wheel... haha


at Lisa Johansson Gator house.. celebrate her 17th birthday....


at Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur... one of the biggest mosque in Malaysia... its really beautiful should go there if you have spacious time...


visitting my new nephew at HUSM .. he called Ahmad Maher Zain


jogging with Farah Farihin at USM...


after watching theater... Pucuk Pucuk Hijau Syuhada..


at night class.. wearing cap to cover my bald head... hukhuk.. so freak..


preparation before the debating competition... anyway thank God coz we won second place.. hihi


outing with my sister.. went to buy a bike for me... Fixie..


wearing sweater brand Kings Of Leon


in a watch store at KB Mall... outing with close friends..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS PERKAHWINAN ISLAMIK

SPM Result Quotes

Ini Sejarah Kita ISK