Closing of 2014

Assalamualaikum..

its been quite a time i have not written anything here. its not that ive forgot about this dearest blog but seems that i have not interest to share my world to the world because nothing is interesting happened to me.. (thats a lie)

ive been planning thousand things for the year2014 and Alhamdulillah some of them already completed and some of them still in progress.

End of 2014, i realize that i still have persons that i love around me. I still have to great people to stand together with me. I still have what i used to have.. i still a person who love to wish and achieve..

Yes, etering 2015 making every 1995 kids lose the title of Teenagers. But yes.. 20 is not a bad number.. "Age is only Numbers". nothing to worry bout that..

2015. I dreamed lots of things for this year and i really hope the One will grant me everything i want.

I want to be a better person. Yes I do..

InshaaAllah..

2014 is a challenging year. No one could deny that. Lots of terrible things pop up in this year. Yet, we all know Allah is the Great Planner.

I wish i could write more but seems my head is blank.. just like a blank space waiting to be filled.

I hope i could be a law student again in the 2015 and I hope i will survive in the law school..

I hope i will see 2016 InshaaAllah and i hope Allah grant somebody to be in my life.


Yes.. Those great people. Those great friends. Those great family members, Those great new friends.. Alhamdulillah.


Hoping for a better world to live.






Still Hoping,










Because hope is a prayer.











and Allah is still listening...

































Waiting for all my dreams to be granted....


































InshaAllah..




















Aminnnn Ya Rabbal Alamin...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS PERKAHWINAN ISLAMIK

SPM Result Quotes

Ini Sejarah Kita ISK