Money Money Money

Assalamualaikum..

actually that is not what im going to talk for this entry but i dont really know why i just wrote the cliche word as the title for this entry..

Alhamdulillah my life seems to be better in form of doing assignment and etc.. hikhik Thanks God..

so now i can really focus my mind to boost my brain during the Study Week which will be taking place at my home seet home Kelantan.. hehee (cant wait for that)

during the last day of my second sem Asasi Foundation, lots of program set up by UiTM such as just know.. having a talk show with former prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Mahathir.. he's real good in talking.. Thumbs up to you tun..

I just cant digest with this wrinkly brain.. why there is human that just not understand order... if a people said that "I'LL take one other question" then u should know your position... please.. if thing like this keep happen, you'll shaming yourself.. have some dignity..

hahaha sekali lagi off topic.. clearly.. entry ni takde point yang clear pon sebenarnye..

hurm kenae tajuk die Duit?>??? sebab i feel like im run ouut of money.. hahahah but its okay.. i'll be at home for like 7 days.. at thats mean i could save up RM 70... hehehe

just now at the noon i just had my great lunch alone at KFC.. hehehehe....

then tunggu bas lame cam nokharommmm lame gak a tunggu  seb baik ade bas...

hurm... hope i canmanage my credit well after this... (just bought PIN PENERAPAN and also paying my SUAVE blazer RM 100 to my friend Eric... ) hehehhe



no more debt.. im okay....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS PERKAHWINAN ISLAMIK

SPM Result Quotes

Ini Sejarah Kita ISK