I Miss My Little Diary

Assalamualaikum

its been ages since i write something here. I'm now in Semester 7 of Degree of Law and the amount of works and assessment is beyond what you can imagine.

Luckily I have a wonderful office mates who are really responsible and having a great team works. We could finished tonnes of works by dividing all the job. It's actually what we are going to do when we are in working arena. 

These amazing people absolutely magnificent. The work hard and they also play hard. We had so much fun together. Because of that my birthday celebration on previous March were held three times on three separate occasion.

I just love the family-vibe that they shower me with. The was a time I need to go back to Kelantan for two days to do the JPJ Test for my car license. It was only for two days but only God knows how i missed being surrounded by them.





It was a great semester. But sadly something happened to me. On the 6th Syawal, at 1 am in the middle of early morning I was involved in motorcycle accident. I was like I am riding to go home and suddenly i woke up seeking hospital attendant X-traying me.

Pretty bad injury on both of my shoulders and hands and fingers. Few stitches on my cheek and that cause me to be MC for 2 final papers. I thought that they could let me sit for the paper once Im recover from the injury but nope. The systemis only applicable for graduating student meaning Part 6 and Part 8.

I hope everything will be okay and Allah will smooth everything out for me. InshaaAllah.

Im totally unable to do all the assessment again because for paper Remedies only it comprises three separate type of law namely Torts, Contracts and also Bankruptcy which the amount of assessment is crayzayyy. U know what is worst? I got the highest carry marks in class and if it'sall can't be forwarded to next sem, I would be battling with time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS PERKAHWINAN ISLAMIK

SPM Result Quotes

Ini Sejarah Kita ISK