SPELL IT RIGHT CHALLENGE

Assalamualaikum

whose here doesn't know about Spell It Right Challenge?? it organized by RHB BANK..

it was held at KB MALL for Kelantan State... 7 representative were sent by our school..

including this time.. its was my second time i entered this competition.. last year was bad.. but this year.. some miracle happen to me..

after the registration i was informed to wear my number tag... it was 071.. last year i got 096..

waiting for my turn.. few of my friends have their turn first and they could spell correctly at the first round.. it was so nervous.. none of them could make it to the final..

its time for my turn.. so the presenter called the contestant name..

071 AMIN RASHIDI BIN RAMLI from SEKOLAH MENENGAH KUBANG KERIAN..

then i walked with high self esteem and sit at my place on the stage.

the first round i got the word ENIGMA.. other got the difficult word while i got the easy one..

so i spelled it correctly.. second round.. only three contestant could make it including me..

my second word is REVITALIZE.. i spell it using American style but it also accepted..

third round only a guy and me could make it.. i prayed hard and the presenter called my name.. i stand in front of audience, wear a headphone and test the mic..

AMIN your word is OSTEOARTHRITIS .. please spell the word OSTEOARTHRITIS.. so it was a hard word for others but me.. i was in Science  stream.. so it was a piece of cake..

for those words i won the batch.. its mean i could make it to the final..

at the final stage.. 3 words are given.. and know what.. among the 3 words i can spell none of it..

so i won the consolation prize only.. it was cash prize valued RM 200...

actually i dont expect that i can be on the stage more than one time.. but its all the gift from God..
tengah nerbess sesangat ni.. huhuhu

ni time form 4 punye.. huhu tragis time tu.. (tak leh senyum because of too nervous)

rindu sangat rase berdebar when i enter any competition



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS PERKAHWINAN ISLAMIK

SPM Result Quotes

How Easy Doing Dakwah Actually Is..