SORRY...

I am really sorry to myself and to you...

for almost 4 days i didn't update my blog??? huh what a careless person...!!

anyway i didn't do it on purpose... lately.. I'm so busy....(so so sorry)..

usually i update my blog at school.. but this week i didnt have time to go to ICT centre...

whenever i had a little time to update my blog, the ICT centre already closed...

i also cannot stay at school too late because i might run out with the sergeant of PKBM... and surely he will force me to enter the Marching Competition... I dont really want to..

yesterday my friends and I went to Mydin (Hypermarket) to buy a brooch and also Baju Melayu' buttons...
it is for the Malay Cultural Rhythmic Talk competition (pantun) next Thursday...

today nothing special happen except i had presented one of the chapter in the Text Book Catch Us If U Can under literature...

i came up without any preparation and materials.... so I just draw RoRy sitting next to his Granda's bed in the hospital...

all of my friend laughing at my drawing at the whiteboard... its totally embarrassing me...

anyway why i write hundred percent in English for this entry??? Do you still remember that I'm going to enter a debate competition in English???

so my friend named Alya advised me to get used in English... never speaks Malay again except after the competition...

here i want to ask all of you about my English... from 1 to 10.. how much are you going to me???

please I really need your opinion...

that's all for this moment see you next time.. don't forget to leave a feedback... bye Salam for Muslims and also Good night for non-Muslims..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEKS PENGACARA MAJLIS PERKAHWINAN ISLAMIK

How Easy Doing Dakwah Actually Is..

SPM Result Quotes